IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

NO SATURDAY OVERTIME
Today, to the best of my knowledge there was no overtime at work. Neither of the supervisors went around asking workers if they wanted to come into work today. Then again its possible that they might have had while I was at lunch...

Since there was no work I went over my fathers house earlier than usual. I ate breakfast at McDonald’s I had one of their iced coffees. It did not taste as good as it did the first time I tried it. This time it was a little bitter and not as sweet.

Almost every Saturday that I visit my father I bring a bucket of KFC chicken and side orders with me. This time I could not go to the KFC on Fayette. When I went to the store at 11am there was a sign in the window that said they had a grease fire and would be opening up momentarily. I felt stunned by this news as well as reluctant to buy chicken after a recent grease fire. My fear was that it would not taste right. So I decided to go to an alternate KFC.

The only one I could think of was the KFC on North Avenue and Saint Paul. When I made it there there was a group of developmentally handicapped adults there with their counselor ordering food. I was not sure if the store accepted ATM cards because I did not see any credit card signs in the windows and I would hate to order food and then find out that my suspicions were true that for what ever reason in 2007 this particular branch did not deal with plastic. So I asked if they accepted ATM cards. The cashier said no, because there machine was down.

I had no other choice but to leave and find an ATM to withdraw cash from. I ended up at the train station. I got the food and placed it in newly bought shopping cart. When I finally got over my fathers house I gave him the photocopies of his insurance invoice form, and a newly bought shaving mirror. I also gave my nephew his new iPod in a butch silver grey colour. He told me he wanted one but not in the pink colour that my grandniece Shay has.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10988
MILES....3.46
CALORIES BURNED....437


link | posted by gail at 6:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com