IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

SUNDAY, CHURCH DAY
Today, I went off to Church. Today’s sermon was done by members of the Women’s Covenant Group. They did OK. One of the two speakers left her mike on after her speach. So you could pretty much hear every little word of the conversation she was having with someone as the choir was singing. I do not think that she was aware of this until a little later. One of the speakers seemed to be rushing and misprounouncing words. Then I realized that she must be nervous. Someone ran to give her a glass of water. I believe that the woman who was having trouble speaking was the same who had forgot to turn off her mike earlier.

After Church I went home and watched TV on my Apple MacBook.

TV ON THE COMPUTER
I finally watched the season opener of Heroes and House, MD. Ironically enough I tried watching Heroes yesterday on the NBC website but the feed was too slow. It was so slow that I had to give up. I ended watching on my favourite TV website that is not affiliated with a major network. Unfortunately, the link fon that site for the season opener of Family Guy was taken down. It was titled Blue Harvest which was the working title of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

After watching the season openers to shows I missed I finished watching the complete 4th season of Entourge that recently aired. I could not help myself who knows how long those links will be up?

I also watched Eastern Promises a Russian mob movie set in England, starring Viggo Mortensen. Overall, it was pretty damn good. I would be shocked if my man, Viggo, did not get a best actor nomination. I also found myself slowing down and pausing the film a little because of the nude fight scene Viggo has with some fully clothed hitmen in a steam room. He was the only one naked while the other two were fully clothed. As far as I could tell it appears he did the scene au naturel. However, the film quality was not too good.

Unfortunatly, the version of the film that I saw was not complete. I have no idea how the movie ended. The last scene I saw was Viggio talking to the Scotland Yard or MI5 guy and you get the big reveal that Viggo’s character is an undercover KBG agent then the movie cuts off with no payback or proper ending. I did not even see an end title sequence. Oh, well I suppose I will have to rent the movie in a couple of months to find out how it ends.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....3855
MILES....1.27
CALORIES BURNED....138


link | posted by gail at 8:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com