IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
It looks like fall weather has returned to Baltimore. For the past couple of weeks the weather has been unseasonably warm. In fact for a couple of days the temperature was around 90%. So its nice to leave out for a change in the cool morning autumn air. I have to admit that it looked like I might be late this morning. Miraculously, the #20 bus showed up on time. It was being driven by the LL Cool J clone complete with baseball cap. I had not taken this bus for the past few days. It was not crowded or anything. This is good because a bus crowded in the morning in my experience equals a late bus. The bus made it to the light rail stop on time. I caught the train in the nick of time. Tomorrow I will have to leave out a little early.

This morning I wanted to check how much money I had in the bank. This led to checking eMail which led me to starting my morning routine later than usual. I was three minutes late. The train arrived at 6:15 instead of 6:10 to 6:12.

FALL TV
Last night I missed Pushing Daisies. I thought it came on at 9pm. It turns out it comes on at 8pm. No worries, I’ll just catch it on the internet.

Speaking of which, I watched the first two episodes of Journeyman. It reminds me of a book I read and adored called, The Time Travelers Wife. The lead actor, Kevin McKid is in real life British playing an American. Well, he’s more Scottish playing an American.

Also via the internet I watched the second episode of My Name is Earl and the third episode of House. I have not seen the second episode of The Office yet. I’ll have to keep trolling sites until someone posts it. I think next I’ll try Kevin Smith’s, Reaper.

Today, I will have to find Pushing Daisies and Dirty, Sexy, Money, and Life. The three shows I missed last night. I had to miss Dirty, Sexy, Money, and Life because they come on at my bedtime also they come on at the same time on competing networks, ABC and NBC respectively. With this internet thing I can now watch TV shows at my leisure and not feel confined to a network schedule. I still have to find the 2nd episode of Everybody Hates Chris, the CW has not posted it yet. The only show its a guaranteed lock I will be able to watch in real time is Moonlight. I caught NUMB3RS for the first time ever last week it was pretty good. I have never seen Ghost Whisperer before. Maybe I’ll give it a try this Friday. This whole TV thing is new to me.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a short sleeve magenta top, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....111103
MILES....3.50
CALORIES BURNED....457


link | posted by gail at 7:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com