IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Today is the day of the Baltimore Marathon. I did not go over my fathers house to visit because I know that it will be an ordeal to, ESCAPE FROM DOWNTOWN BALTIMORE. In the past it has taken literally hours for a ride that would normally take 3-4 minutes. I did not leave out for fear of reliving the terror.

Today, I caught a show on the internet that I had never watched before. The show is called, Supernatural. I watched the Seven Deadly Sins episode. It seems to be kind of a Southern version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer only the slayers are rednecks. It seemed like it was terminally cloudy on the show. Daytime scenes seemed to have overcast skys. I wonder if they shoot it in Canada?

I also watched a bit of Torchwood. I could not get into it. I guess I’ll try to watch The Sarah Jane Adventures. I know its more aimed at kids. Sarah Jane in the pilot adopts a teen. I would like to watch the pilot first before launching into watching the proper series.

I can find the first two episodes online. I guess I’ll have to try harder to find the pilot which ran oddly enough in January 2007. The proper serious did not start up until late September. So far there have been four episodes in the series not counting the pilot.

Also this evening I watched Life on the NBC website. I had to use the start stop procedure that I did last week. All in all it worked out pretty good. Without doing it the show quit after 6 minutes.

So far there have been two episodes in a row where there is a husband who seems guilty of murdering his wife.

Also I watched Moonlight last night the episode was not as good as the second episode which was rumored to have been written by David Greenwalt who was involved with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Last weeks episode music was hipper. This week it was back to boring. Could have sworn I heard a return of Evanescence like music. EeeeK!!

Last week there was modern indie rock music and Duran Duran. The sound was more hip. This week it was back to MOR (Middle Of the Road) boring. I hear that next weeks episode is supposed to be real good. I hope that Greenwalt’s influence was not just with the second episode only. Also watched the second episode of Everybody Hates Chris entitled Everybody Hates Caruso. The school bully Caruso gets beat up and there is a scramble to replace him so Chris instead of having one bully to deal with he has several.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....642
MILES....0.20
CALORIES BURNED....3


link | posted by gail at 7:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com