IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I left out early enough to walk to the light rail station. However, as I was walking I saw a bus so I got on. After I got off the bus I continued my walk down to the Convention Center light rail station. I could have continued down to the Camden Yards station but decided against it because it might be risky. Risky in that the train might already be parked there and I might have run to catch it before it drove off.

TV ON THE INTERNET
I tried to watch the episode of The Office that I missed on the NBC site but it appears that NBC has taken down all there shows from the internet. Hopefully, this means that they are in the process of fixing there woefully aweful internet video player.

Sadly, I missed Heroes last night in my quest to find the title of a song that I like but can never find the title or artist of the song. I heard it last on 92Q’s afternoon old skool mix. I just want to know who does that song. I used to know. All I can seem to remember is that it came out sometime in the 90s. It was sung by a woman who I believe was a one hit wonder. It never hit number one. It was a top 5 hit. Reached it highest position in the Spring. Magic 95 played it a lot. Came out the same year as Giving Him All That He Wants, by EnVogue? The singer had a very plain name. Lyrics include: like forgive words get in the way. Had a slow reggae beat to it. It was a minor hit. Never made number one was a solid top five. The DJ who did the afternoon old skool mix happens to be one of my coworkers son. I dont know if I should ask her to ask her son, What the heck was that song you played in your mix?

I’ll just continue to research it until I find a credible match. I may have to even get a Billboard magazine online subscription so that I can have access to their archives. That song from many years ago is driving me crazy what’s it called? Who sang it? Will I ever find out???

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black short sleeve t-shirt, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10382
MILES....3.27
CALORIES BURNED....445


link | posted by gail at 6:40 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com