IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 19, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning the #20 bus was on time. It was being driven by the guy who looks like LL Cool J complete with baseball cap.

MRSA IN THE NEWS
Im surprised that Methicillin Staph Aureus or MRSA is in the news lately. It is not exactly a new phenomena. I remember studying about it in the 90s at UMAB.

UNSEASONABLE WARM WEATHER
Lately, it has felt more like summer than fall in Baltimore. Im probably the only person in Baltimore that wants the trend to continue. I want it to stay warm for as long as possible. My motivation for this is fear. I fear what a BGE post rate hike winter heating bill will look like. My summer BGE bill looks like a typical winter bill.

FAVOURITE FALL SHOWS
My favourite fall shows are Journeyman, Pushing Daisies, Life, Dirty, Sexy, Money, and Moonlight. I hope that they do not get cancelled.

The fall shows Ive watched but can’t get into are Chuck, Reaper, Private Practice (recently greenlighted for a full season), and Bionic Woman. They just did not hold my attention much. I felt bored watching them.

I will continue to keep up with my favourite new shows on the internet until they get cancelled. Hopefully, they will all make it to a full season.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on black slacks, a red fleece hoodie, and a grey short sleeve henley.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10395
MILES....3.28
CALORIES BURNED....432


link | posted by gail at 6:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com