IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Last night I went to bed early but woke up late. I remember hitting the alarm after it went off. I had no idea that I fell back to sleep until I woke up in shock that forty minutes had passed since I turned off the alarm. Well, I suppose this means that I probably was sleepier than I thought.

Instead of waiting for the bus to come I decided my best tactic would be to walk down to the light rail station. When I made it down to the station the Timonium train had just pulled off. I thought I might have enough time to walk down to the Convention center station but I saw another train about to come up the street. The train ended up being a Penn Station train. Just behind it I could see another train. The other train turned out being the train I needed, a Hunt Valley train. So today I went to work but ended up being late because I overslept.

REAL TIME TV
Last night I remembered that one of my new favourite shows comes on, Pushing Daisies. I watched it and immediately went to bed after it went off at 9pm. The episode was pretty good as usual. Fun, witty, and whimsical.

I will try to catch Life, and Dirty, Sexy, Money on the internet. Unfortunately, none of the TV websites that I peruse have any downloads for Life so the only place I can watch it is on the dreaded NBC Rewind website. Its dreaded because it seems that the video is guaranteed to cut off at some point during viewing. The only way I can manuever pass this is to constanlty keep manually pausing the video every few minutes.

JOEY BISHOP IS DEAD ITS THE END OF THE RAT PACK
Today, I was saddended to hear that Joey Bishop was dead at age 89. Bishop was the last of the remaining Rat Pack. The Rat Pack included Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, and the aforementioned, Joey Bishop. I do not know anything much about Joey Bishop other than Regis Philbin was his sidekick.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a short sleeve turqouise crinkle cloth blouse that has wooden beaded detailing around the lacy v-neck neckline. I also have on black slacks, black canvas tennis shoes and a red fleece hoodie.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10879
MILES....3.43
CALORIES BURNED....458


link | posted by gail at 6:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com