IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 21, 2007

SUNDAY...CHURCH DAY
This morning I went to Church. There was a one act play performed in the service about the was in Iraq. It was called, The Body Washer. It was directed by local playwright, Pat Montley. It was a nice change of pace from our usual service.

Afterwards, I deposited money into the bank and went home to watch the TV shows I missed last week on the internet. I watched episode 2 of the new season of Supernatural on the CW’s website. The only two networks that play good on the internet are ABC and the CW. It is a nightmare experience to watch NBC shows online.

I still have yet to watch the fifth or is it the fourth episode of The Office online because it has not been uploaded yet in a format I can watch on any of the alternative websites. I also watched Everybody Hates Chris on the CW website. I watched the first two episodes of 30 Rock on the alternative website.

Sadly, it appears that one of the websites I use has either been shut down or crashed. I tried several times yesterday and this afternoon. They have a lot of TV shows on their site from the BBC and the US.

I prefer using sites that work like youtube. I have no desire to have any TV shows or movies downloaded onto my hard drive. I would rather just watch it on their site as opposed to download anything.

The only downloaded program I have ever downloaded has been Joost. I got that because I heard so much about it on NPR that I had to get it.

Today, I finally decided to check it for new content and whoa and behold I watched the entire first season of Scott Baio is 45 and Single. Finally, I got to see the show beyond the first three episodes! As I understand the show has been renewed. So I will have to see how Scott handles impending fatherhood with his girlfriend, Renee. I do not know why I became attached to that show. I guess its the same reason I like Entourage. The pseudo insiders look into the Hollywood lifestyle complete with hangers on.

Also Joost has added CBS daytime to there site. Yipee! I can now watch a weeks worth of soaps as well as the Price is Right. I have to see how Drew Carrey is doing.

I also visited the Hollywood Stock exchange and bought stock in my favourite new shows, Journeyman, Pushing Daisies, Life, Dirty, Sexy, Money, and Moonlight. I also bought stock in two shows I do not watch but have been greenlighted for a full season, ABCs Private Practice and the CWs Gossip Girl.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10327
MILES....3.25
CALORIES BURNED....392


link | posted by gail at 6:45 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com