IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning it almost looked as though I was going to be late. The early bus was crowded and I was afraid if the regular #20 bus would be late. Also the crowded bus did not let anyone on. As per usual there was plenty of room in the back. Thankfully the #20 arrived on time as a result I caught the train on time.

TV ON THE INTERNET
Today, I watched last weeks episodes of My Name is Earl, The Office, and Everybody Hates Chris. Also this evening I watched Heroes and thirty minutes of Journeyman. I’ll watch the other half of it this evening on there website.

Im not sure but I think I’ll add 30 Rock and Supernatural onto my delayed internet TV watching schedule. I like the offbeatness of the couple of episodes of Supernatural that Ive watched online. OH, the CW updated its web player. It still runs great. I was afraid that when I ran the updated version, all hell would break loose ala the NBC video player. Thankfully, the CW knows what it is doing. While playing The Office I had to in and manually get it to play the last part of the episode. This is reminescent of what I had to do last week. My Name is Earl played flawlessly. The episode was hilarious as usual.

WHAT IM WEARING
Today, I have on my Halloween sweatshirt, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes, and the jacket I have owned since my freshman year of college. I think I should look into buying a new one. I also need new clothes. Ive dropped a dress size or two. Maybe I’ll buy some news clothes in January or February... Everything I own fits big on me. Heck, for all I know I might have gone down two dress sizes.

Also today Im having slight dull chest pains. I think it may be because of too much coffee/caffeine? It can not be my heart because I take too much care of it. I exercise via walking 5x a week as well as do yoga followed by 5 minutes of meditation. I think of myself as a kind of healthy chubby chick. Don’t look it but could out run you without gasping for air. Loved that episode of Penn and Tellers BS (which I watched online, I dont own) where they had a fitness competition between this thin healthy looking guy and a group of fat guys. One of the fat guys beat out Mr Slim Healthy Looking guy.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10728
MILES....4.06
CALORIES BURNED....458


link | posted by gail at 6:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com