IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 22, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:,Br>It actually was snowing this morning. The weathermen are calling for an ice storm later in the day. A lot of people called out from work. I came in because it did not look too bad. Besides, I plan on leaving before the ice storm started. I told my father yesterday that I would not be able to visit him today because of the storm that was supposed to hit.

STORM POST MORTEM
It turned out not to be as bad as the weathermen said it would be. Later in the day it was just regular drizzzle with the drizzle washing away the couple of inches of snow that fell. I stayed at work for about an hour. My job provided subs for us. I like coming in on snow days because the vibe tends to be laid back also a lot of people dont show up.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on stone washed jeans, my suede and rubber snow boots, pink tweedy looking funnel neck sweater that has three buttons near the chest and neck, and an olive green mock turtleneck.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....8331
MILES....2.39
CALORIES BURNED....287


link | posted by gail at 5:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com