IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im late for work. Its extremely cold this morning. When I walked out the door I was surprised to see a dusting of snow on the ground. I had no idea it had snowed last night. They are calling for a wintry mix today. I told my father that I was not sure if I would be able to make it out to the nursing home to see him.

PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY
Today is election day in Maryland. I already voted a couple of days ago via absentee ballot. I did this because I do not trust the voting machines. I refer you to Blackboxvoting.com

My mistrust of the voting machines started with the fiasco over Bushs first election ...um... selection by the Supreme Court.

Today, in honor of election day I am leaving early from work. I did this as a safeguard so that I would have more than enough time to get out to vote then a couple of weeks after scheduling a day to leave out early I decided to get an absentee ballot. The Clintons are friends with Bushs father so I got a paranoid feeling that they might rig machines in Hillary’s favour so I thought it best to vote for Obama via absentee ballot. As fas as I know there is no way to rig absentee ballots, there is a paper trail.

NEW iPOD
Im really enjoying listening to my new iPod shuffle. Just learned it can hold 240 songs. Last night I added a lot of music from my personal cd collection onto it. I added a lot of Elvis Costello from his two disc greatest hits cd, The Clash from there Singles cd (next time I think I might add music from their box set), and the soundtracks to Rushmore, and Grosse Point Blank. Rushmore is among my all time favourite movie soundtracks as is Grosse Point Blank.

I already have a lot of music meaning more than three or more songs on my iPod by Linkin Park, Beyonce, Akon, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Three Days Grace, Chris Brown, and Marshall Crenshaw.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a pink blouse and a pink v-neck sweater that has a hood on it along with blue jeans and my suede a rubber boots. I have the boots on because yesterday the weatherman was calling for the all time mystery weather of a wintry mix. Will it snow? Will it rain? We are not sure lets just call it a wintry mix. So I have on the boots just in case.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....4898
MILES....1.85
CALORIES BURNED....213


link | posted by gail at 4:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com