IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

SUNDAY CHURCH DAY
Today I went to church for the Founders Day service. It was another creative service. Somehow I thought these would cease after Allison left. We are dedicating the parish hall to Enoch Pratt.

The creative aspect during the service was when they pretended to build a time machine and bought Enoch Pratt back as well as the man who was pastor at the time Pratt was a member of the church. I even stayed afterwards to go to the parish hall for the dedication ceremony. I believe this is the second longest time I have been in there since Ive been going to that church. Total staying time thirty minutes. After the ceremony I promptly left for the post office, then lunch, the library where I met a genealogist, and then to the supermarket, and then to visit dad.

Mr. Philip, my father’s room mate in the nursing home was there. He came in to the room and sat beside me and watched dad along with me. Im not sure if he knows who I am or where he is at. Mr Philip has alzeheimers. it was kind of funny. It was like he was visiting Dad too and he would echo phrases that I said. Dad tells me that Mr. Phillip was a sanitation worker. He sometimes empties out trashcans around the facility and gets yelled at because of it. He still thinks he is a trashman. Its funny and sad. My worst nightmare is getting Alzeheimers and not being able to remember anything stuck in some weird time loop.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....12097
MILES....4.58
CALORIES BURNED....492


link | posted by gail at 11:31 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com