IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, April 11, 2008

GAIL’s FRIDAY MUSIC VIDEO
A-Punk by Vampire Weekend


Today’s video is another song pulled right off of my vast iPod/iTunes collection of songs. Heck, all the videos for Friday are culled from my collection. Today’s featured song is called A-Punk by Vampire Weekend. They are a New York based group formed when the members were students at Columbia. Overall, I love there Afro Pop sound. I also love there preppie polo shirt look. I do have to admit when I first ran across this group I was intrigued by there name. I was pleasantly surprised when I finally heard there music.

MORNING COMMUTE
It looks like Im on time yet again. I did something potentially risky. I caught the bus. After I got off the bus I ran down to the light rail station. Luckily, the train had not arrived yet.

DAD UPDATE
Spoke with a lawyer yesterday and he felt the best thing in my situation would be to get a Power of Attorney. I talked with my father and he is OK with me being responsible for his bills. The lawyer said the document itself should cost $35, lawyer fees should be less than a hundred dollars. He also said that after the document was signed it would go into immediate effect. Meaning that once all the i’s and t’s have been dotted and crossed I could go out and open a checking account for him and deposit his pension and social security checks into it. I would even have the authorization to sign his checks to pay his bills.

I am now worried about something Lisa mentioned called a spend down. Does this mean the government is going to seize his checks and the house that he owns that my sister lives in? I do not want my family to loose that house to the nursing home and have my sister, her daughter, and two adorable small grandchildren move out and become homeless.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a beige and white short sleeve floral Hawaiian shirt, and Reebok Walk Steady shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11724
MILES....3.70
CALORIES BURNED....458


link | posted by gail at 8:39 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com