IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE
This morning I am on time for work. I thought I would be late. I could not find my badge. So I had to hunt around my apartment to find it.

I like this new light rail driver the one from last fall would either arrive extremely early or on time. Nine out of ten times they would arrive earlier than the posted MTA schedule which caused me nothing but constant vexation. This new driver arrives on a schedule that meshes nicely with my morning bus.

ANXIETY
Im starting to feel a lot of anxiety. It started yesterday when my sister called my cell phone to tell me what the lawn man would charge to mow the lawn. It was in the middle of work. This was not a serious emergency worthy of interupting my work flow. I was frightened that something serious might have happended to my father.

Im also feeling anxious about finances since paying last months mortgage on my fathers house I have no extra money. My sister wants me to pay half for the lawn about 42.50 each. I have to get a new Maryland State ID card about $20. I told my cousin I would be going to the Golden Corral with them for family reunion planning about $10, dentist appointment about $30. I will probably have to cancel the dentist appointment. I want to schedule it on one day where I can do a two-fer, dentist and doctors appointment because I need a refill on my Metformin.

My tooth started aching this morning I think the pain is stress related. Could not fall asleep last night was having panic attacks afraid the refrigerature would break down or that I would have to call a plumber for the sink. Im sure in the end everything will work out. I have to start exercing again I miss it.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on a red cardigan sweater, red and white pin striped blouse, blue jeans, and Athletic Works Joanie running shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:03 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com