IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Looks like Im on time for work this morning.

HEALTH
My teeth are starting to ache again. Also this morning my right hand started tingling. I hope it is nothing serious.

MY FATHER
Last night my father was moved to his new nursing home. It is a million miles better than the place he was at before. The place looks very modern and state of the art. He has a flat screen high def TV in his room. His room mate is a double amputee.

I like this place a lot. I hope we can afford it. Happy to hear that he will be getting physical therapy again. He has gotten very stiff since his stay at Maryland General. Hopefully his condition is stabilizing and I will not have to use up any of my FMLA time.

Today I meet with the lawyer I have hired to help get his paperwork in order; Power of Attorney, possibly his will, and Healthcare Power of Attorney. I have been talking with him over the phone for the past two weeks. Today is the first time I see him face to face. He told me that he has to leave from the office early today because he has to meet his parents at the airport. This is the day I pay him. Tomorrow my father meets him to set up the Power of Attorney. I have to ask the nursing home staff what time he will be done with dialysis and if they have a notary on staff.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on a black turtleneck, stone washed jeans, and Doctor Scholls Attribute tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 9:39 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com