IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, April 12, 2008

SATURDAY VISITS
Today, I finally visited my sister to pick up my father’s mail. Afterwards I visited my father at Maryland General Hospital. They moved him to a new room that was very small and noisy. My cousins Darlene, Lawanna and Michelle were there. Learned that Lawanna has spinal problems. I found out when I noticed that she was walking with a cane. I had no idea so I gave her the one chair in my fathers hospital room. I wonder how long her spine has been troubling her?

Afterwards I went to the Super Walmart and bought grooceries. Total I had to pay out of pocket was 1.50 I used my 25 giftcard to pay for the rest.



TV on the INTERNET

Explanation of the Adipose Creatures on Dr. Who


Last night I watched the final episode of Torchwood and finally the first episode of Dr. Who with his new companion, Donna. The name of the first episode of the new season is Partners in Crime. It was nice to see him with a companion in her 40s. Catherine Tate, as Donna Noble did a splendid job.

And another thing, I absolutely loved the uber cute baby Adipose aliens. The Adipose are comprised of human fat. And damn are the cute. I want one! I can not wait until they become available as toys.

So now Dr.Who has Adipose creatures that are on par with the Tribbles in the 60’s classic Star Trek series. I hope that the Adipose do not grow up to become evil. They are perfect just the way they are. We need more cute harmless creatures in the universe.

I also loved the season ender to Torchwood. It was filled with action. I hated that they killed off Owen and Tosh. It was nice to see Captain John back. Felt it was stupid that Captain Jack had to put his brother Grey into a state of suspended animation. You know one day down the line Grey will break free and hatch more plans to destroy Jack.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....14367
MILES....4.53
CALORIES BURNED....557


link | posted by gail at 9:02 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com