IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, April 18, 2008

GAIL's FRIDAY MUSIC VIDEO

Adagio for Strings, Opus 11 by Samuel Barber


Today's video is Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings. It fits the mood I am in today. I am feeling very sad today because my father is back in the hospital. Adagio for String is a part of my vast cd collection. My cd collection spans various genres of music from classical to punk rock.

DAD IS IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN
I was up all night in the hospital with dad in the emergency room. He was sent there because he was having difficulty breathing and became non responsive after I had helped him to sit up. I suppose the blood must have rushed to his head too fast after spending so many weeks lying down in a bed.

I did not leave the hospital until 3:35 in the morning. I walked home. I was afraid for my life. I usually wake up around 4:30. I was late for work. I used hippie deodorant that had no anti-persperant elements. I did not like feeling wet under my arms. I also don’t think the deodorant was very effective. I felt like I smelled horrible all day despite using deodorant. I hate to throw away products after I spent money on them. I suppose I will use the hippie deodorant on the weekends.

The lawyer came by the hospital after 4pm. He dropped off the power of attorney papers. He said that it was likely that there was a notary in the hospital who would notarize everything for us. I left out around 5pm and promptly went to bed I felt hungry so I ate a sandwich. I also ate a sandwich which was my lunch when I was visiting my father. My stomach was actually growling hungry before I went tot bed. My sister woke me up with a phone call around 11pm. She told me that Lisa had dropped off the remaining checks. Oh before I left the hospital I tracked down a notary. She said she would be working tommorow and that she would bring her notarizing equipment with her.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on blue jeans, a beige and white floral shirt, and Nike Walk Steady shoes


link | posted by gail at 9:32 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com