IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, February 28, 2001

I meant to write something on Tuesday but I had a Dentist's appointment. I like going to Dr. Bell's office for all my dental needs primarily because things are discounted because he is my relative. At long last I asked his wife what her son Lawrence is doing. You see Lawrence ran for Mayor of the city I live in and lost. Ever since he lost no one seems to know what he has been up to. It was like he vanished out of thin air. Cousin Eleanor told me that he is living in Atlanta doing a talk radio show. It's nice to know that he is doing fine. For the life of me I can't understand why during the end of his campaign he brought former DC Mayor Marion Barry along with him to campaign. Barry, definetly is not the sort of person that I would ever imagine any of the Bell's associating with. They are a very upper middle class black family. His father is a Dentist and his mother is a Lawyer. They were loaded enough to afford a housekeeper for Christsakes! I guess it was desperation on Lawrence's part.....

Anyhow, I'm happy to hear that Lawrence is doing fine. If anyone deserves something good to happen it's Lawrence.


link | posted by gail at 6:28 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com