IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Thursday, April 29, 2004

My right leg is still stiff. I’m still walking with a slight limp. I wonder if my leg will ever feel right again.

Maybe I should look into getting physical therapy. I imagine it would cost a bundle if I did it the normal way through a hospital. The only alternative I can think of is to go to a gym.

Every gym that I know of let’s you use there facilities for free for about a week. The idea being of course that after a week if you like the experience then you sign up for membership. I know of about four gyms that are accessible by bus and light rail. I imagine I can get about four weeks free physical therapy out of them. First off I will have to go to the library and see if they have any books about physical therapy methodology. I would need to find something for the type of strain that is plaguing the muscle in my leg.

As luck would have it I noticed a flier in the cafeteria at work and for a limited time only we have a special discount rate at Lynne Brick’s Brick Bodies for employees. It’s not that big of a discount. $44.99 monthly (regularly 54.99) and they are waiving the enrollment fee. This will last until April 30the then the enrollment fee goes up to $25 normally it’s $99 for non corporate members.


link | posted by gail at 11:25 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com