IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Today, I got up early to catch my usual bus but forgot to put in account that because of the accident I am walking slower than usual so I missed my light rail train and had to take a later one. So tomorrow I will have to get up even earlier and take a much earlier bus so that I can have time enough to take my usual light rail train and be on time for work.

I didn’t go into work yesterday my leg and ankles hurt like hell. So I spent my time yesterday recuperating from the bus accident. I did this by walking back and forth slowly around my apartment. I did this by grimacing as I clutched onto furniture. I also remembered to raise my leg while I slept.

The only thing I remembered many years ago from gym class was the acronym RICE, which stands for Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. So I did a lot of that yesterday.



link | posted by gail at 11:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com