IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

First off I have to say, it’s cold as I don’t know what this morning.

The bus was on time. I got the stern woman who drives the #20. The light rail was also on time. It’s the same old gray haired man. The light rail baby is aboard the train. It’s wearing a jeans jacket and pants. I still can’t make out it’s gender.

PLANS OF TODAYToday, I would like to hang out at the Inner Harbor and do some sketches up until 8:30PM and then head home. I also intend on listening to two new cd’s I got over the weekend. The cd’s I bought are Ray Lamontagne’s, Trouble. I bought this cd on the strenght of one song, the title track, Trouble. Overall, I feel that Ray Lamontagne has a phenomenal voice. I hope that we will be hearing more from him in the future. The other cd I bought is a re-buy of Squeeze’s classic cd Singles 45’s and Under. I already have a copy of the Squeeze album but it’s on cassette. I can’t wait to hear it again.

OUTFIT OF THE DAYToday, I’m wearing the same outfit I had on yesterday. I had it on for just two hours yesterday so it’s still practically new and unworn.


link | posted by gail at 11:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com