IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 30, 2004

This morning I just missed catching the #20. I saw it drive down the street. I caught the #1 instead which was right behind it. The #1 was driven again by the heavy set woman with the ponytail.

It appears that the gray haired man is driving the light rail this morning. He has newspapers up obscuring the view inside of the driver’s car. I wonder if he’s doing something obscene behind the news papered window?

The light rail baby is crying this morning. I wonder if something bad will happen on the train this morning. Then again, perhaps it was mere coincidence the other days when it was fussy and we had to switch trains or take a shuttle bus.

DAY JOB NEWSYesterday, at work I learned that we will be moving to a different area of the building. I’m not too upset about this. My only concern or need is that I be moved to an end cubicle. I feel uncomfortable with two people sitting beside me. The reason for this is that I know that this will result in the two people talking in between me as if I were an inanimate object.

After the meeting, Arvada, the Hobbitt looking woman, came up to me and apologized profusely to me about something. I have no idea what she was apologizing to me about. I even told told her I had no idea what she was talking about. Anyway, whatever it was she seemed really sincere about it. I hope that she feels better about what ever she was apologizing to me about. Sometimes I wonder if she’s stable.

60 MinutesAlso yesterday I watched 60 Minutes. I watched it by chance in a way because a few minutes prior to turning on my rarely used TV set I read an email from one of the adults with Asperger’s Syndrome mail list I belong to that said that Jerry Newport and his wife Mary would be on the show. I have their books but have never seen them on TV before. The two of them Asperger’s Syndrome, like I do. I thought it would be interesting to see two adults with the same disorder I have on TV. I found the show to be kind of condescending. It left out a lot things. They never mentioned that Mary has three grown children from a previous marriage. Then again the show was more about Jerry than Mary.

TODAY’S OUTFITToday, I’m wearing a short sleeved v-neck blue striped shirt, blue jeans, and old decrepit


link | posted by gail at 9:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com