IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 24, 2004


shemaryellow, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is photo of actor Shemar Moore. In my opinion he is amongst the best looking men in daytime television. He will be returning in a few months to reprise his role of Malcolm Winters on The Young and the Restless.

Today, the bus was on time. However, the driver was a heavy set light skinned woman who wore a ponytail. The light rail was on time. It was the same gray haired old man as usual.

This week I mainly tried to listen to soaps on my radio. I’ve noticed that I can get a slight signal if I put my radio on top of my computer monitor and kind of move my seat away from the desk. The whole set up is awkward because if I move too forward I loose the very faint signal. I’m doing all this so that I can listen to The Young and The Restless. I want to do this because Shemar Moore will be returning to the show reprising his Emmy Award winning role of Malcolm Winters. Despite the Emmy to me he’s still one of those actors where it’s best to watch him with the sound turned down.

Today, I’m wearing a purple short sleeved cotton and lycra blend v-neck t-shirt. I’m wearing it with blue jeans and black canvas tennis shoes.

Most Listened To cd’s This Week

The list below is in no particular order. If you have reading this a while then you probably have noticed that the musical stylings of Bobby Darin have a strange hold on me. Right about now, I'm getting kind of tired of the Bobby Darin cd I have. I'm looking into buying a newer Bobby Darin cd that has more hits on it. Anyway back to the list....

Patsy Cline-12 Greatest Hits

Bobby Darin-The Bobby Darin Story

Joy Division-Substance

Prodigy-The Fat of The Land


link | posted by gail at 10:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com