IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Today, the bus was late. It was so late that it was crowded with people standing up. Also, it was driven by a different driver. This time it was a rail thin light skinned woman.

I also just missed the light rail train. I was running for it. I know that the light rail driver saw me running. I had to run right in front of the train to get to the other side of the street to the train. Instead of opening the doors for me he chimed his bell and kept on truckin’. The evil bastard!!! I’ve seen him wait and open his door for plenty of people who were running for the train. That bastard!!! How come he couldn’t open the door for me!!! So now I have to take the other train which will make me late for work.

Today, I’m wearing a flower print blouse, blue jeans, and black canvas shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com