IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Today the bus and light rail were both on time. This morning the bus driver was the same one that we had yesterday! Two days in a row of the stern looking woman. I wonder if she’ll stick around for the rest of the week. The woman who always brings her baby with her doesn’t have the baby with her this morning. I miss that kid...

The train stalled on the bridge leading to North Avenue for the longest time. It made me fear that we would have to encounter another morning train switch. Fortunately, we did not have to swithc trains. I also noticed this morning that the driver was wearing a fluorescent yellow reflective vest like the other driver wore on Monday who instituted the train switch. 6:10AM, the train stalled again a little after the North Avenue train stop. I pray we will not have to switch trains. 6:13AM the train moved it turns out it was waiting for a southbound train to pass. Woo hoo! That was close. I hope that there will not be a lot of delays this morning. I hate it when I leave out on time for work but the bus/train makes me late.

Yesterday, it rained so I was pleased as punch. I got to use my smiley face umbrella! I also finally decided on a background design for one of the paintings I’m working on.

One thing I’d like to do is get tickets to see Wilco. I understand that they will be at the Meyerhoff sometime this fall. I’m not a big time super Wilco fan or anything. I like some of their songs. Also, I figure it would be an interesting thing to do, besides, I doubt that people who are into Wilco would be a particulary angry group.

I missed out on going to the Ani Difranco concert last Saturday out of fear. I kept thinking it would be filled with rowdy drunken butch lesbians who would want to kick my ass. I wanted to go but was afraid....

Today, I’m wearing a blue striped shirt, stoned washed jeans, and black canvas shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com