IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The bus today was slightly late. It was driven by a driver I had never seen before. The bus driver was a heavy set woman with a blond twa (teeny weeny Afro). When the bus made its way downtown I had to run to catch the train. Also I noticed that there were less people on the light rail stop than usual.

Yesterday, I went to the library. I went to return two books that were due. I was surprised to find that I owed $11 on the books! This was shocking because I returned the books on time. I think the library made a mistake. The books were clearly stamped on the back that they were due on September 7, 2004. They were previously due on September 6, 2004 but I went in and got them renewed on the day that I returned and paid fines for another set of books. I think this is where the mix-up came from.

When I tried to plead my case the librarian told me that they do not keep records of when people check out books. She told me that the only records they keep is when we have fines. I feel that what she told me was bogus. They use a computer when we check out books and return them. Those records are going somewhere. Also didn’t the ultra creepy Bush administration start some kind of an act where they keep tabs on citizens such as the books they take out from the library. I believe it was called the Patriot Act. I never imagined that I would look to the Bush administrations nefarious tactics to help clear me of bogus over due fines.

Today, I’m wearing a white t-shirt that has a black floral design around the neckline. I accidentally scorched one the sleeves with the iron. I hope it’s not too noticeable. Also with the shirt I’m wearing jeans and my usual black shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com