IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 27, 2004

Today, the bus was a little late. The light rail came on time. If the train makes it to my job on time I would have been on time all this week!

Yesterday, after work I went to the Gallery to continue working on my play for Harford Community College. When I got there at around 7:05 I was surprised to find someone sitting in my favorite spot. He had a notebook out and was writing down things. Maybe, he was a college student or worked at the mall and was going over the inventory. I don’t know. All I know is that he was sitting in my favorite spot. I sat a few tables behind hoping that he would soon vacate. I sat patiently nursing an orange soda and pizza nervously looking up every now and then from my Alphasmart to see if he had vacated the area. He didn’t leave until around 7:40PM! The gall of some people! He was there so long you would have thought he owned the spot. I know it sounds a silly but I’ve become attached to that spot.

The play I’m writing is due on September 1, 2004. So yes, I know I’m working down to the wire. I plan on mailing it out on Sunday or Monday depending on whether or not I have jury duty on Monday.

Today, I’m wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, and scary beat up Payless tennis shoes. Yes, business casual day is over with at my workplace!


link | posted by gail at 10:15 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com