IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Today, the bus was late again. On both days that the bus was late it was driven by the middle aged female driver. Despite this the light rail train was on time. I hope that it gets me to my job 15 minutes earlier than usual like it did yesterday.

Yesterday, I got a call from nephew. He wanted to know when I would be by to drop off his school money. It’s hard to get in touch with him. I tried his cell phone number but when I tried it over the weekend it said to check the number. I checked the number carefully dialed the number and still could not get through. What I really want to know is who is paying for his cell phone? He’s 14 years old and does not have a job neither do his parents. I’m afraid to ask him what he’s doing to pay for the phone. Then again maybe it doesn’t matter anymore it’s possible the reason I can’t get through is because his phone has been cut off.

I’m not quiet sure what happened but I’m wondering when a co-worker will return to work. It seems like something dramatic happened on Friday and she might be afraid to come to work or she is really ill. All I know is that she has not been in the last few days and the lady she drives to work has been taking the light rail and bus. I wonder if they got in a fight or something? They’ve been car pooling to work for a very long time. Oh, well I guess I’ll never know for sure the answer to the Arvada/Cassandra mystery.

In honor of business casual day at work I’m wearing a denim plaid skirt and a brown Henley shirt with kind of scuffed up black shoes. No one knows this but I own lots of skirts. In fact I own more skirts than pants. I don’t wear them much because pantyhose have a short shelf life. You have to constantly go back to replace them. It seemed more economical to stick to jeans and cotton socks or knee highs.



link | posted by gail at 9:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com