IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I am deeply distressed and depressed. It turns out I have jury duty tomorrow. I was hoping I would not have to do it. I had number 648! This I felt was a high enough number that I would not be called in. Oh, well......

The only other bad thing is that my cordless phone has gone haywire. All the lights on the phone keep blinking and I get no dial tone. I think it might be the batteries. I recall my father asking me once, “When was the last time you changed the batteries?” I hadn’t changed the batteries since I bought the phone five-six years ago. So I guess next paycheck I’ll buy batteries for the phone or a new phone depending on which is cheaper.

Right, now I’m wearing a white night shirt with a blue flower design on it. My slippers are blue.


link | posted by gail at 11:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com