IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Today the bus and light rail were both on time. I had the same bus driver as yesterday. So far this is two days in a row with the same driver. I wonder if she’ll survive long enough to last another day. You know I’m starting to get the feeling that the bus I take in the morning might as well be dubbed the Murphy Brown bus. Remember how on every episode of Murphy Brown she would have a different secretary? Well, every day it seems I have a different bus driver.

All I have to do with my zine is get it printed out at Kinkos. I plan on taking it their either tomorrow or Saturday. The main reason I want to get it printed out then is because I get paid tomorrow and with money I can pay for things like making copies of my zine. I am happy to say that I now have the freedom to do this not only because of pay day but also because I got an email from Gary Kachadourian from the Baltimore Office of Promotions saying that he was willing to extend the due date on artists books. The books are officially due on Monday, September 13, 2004.

Today I’m wearing a beige khaki skirt with a pale blue flower print blouse along with my black Payless shoes. Since I’m wearing a skirt it could mean only one thing, business casual day. I wonder who the visitors are that are coming to our company today?

Since my department rarely sees who is visiting I always imagine that they are like the aliens in that 1983 NBC TV movie called, V. They always describe them as visitors just like they did the aliens in V. So my mind always goes Eeek, when hear I visitors coming!


link | posted by gail at 1:04 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com