IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 13, 2004

Today, I just missed the bus. So I took a cab down to the light rail station instead. I was lucky to have found a cab this early in the morning especially right after a bus went down the street. Usually, they have passengers in them who could not wait for the bus to come. The cab driver was either African or West Indian. He didn't say much. Cab fare was $3.75

At 6:15 while on the northbound light rail train heading for Hunt Valley I was struck with terror when the light rail driver made the announcement for us to leave the train at the North Avenue station and board the train on the right. Argggh!! The dreaded Monday morning train switch! This could only mean one thing I might be late this morning. When we got off the train at North Aveneue there was no other train there except a south bound train heading for Linthicum. Arggh!! A few minutes later the train arrived.

There was a crying baby on the train heading towards Hunt Valley she seemed to have quieted down ever since we got on the new train. I have gotten on the train numerous times with the baby and her mother. She is normally quiet as an angel but not this morning. Hmmm, maybe she knew something was up before we did? Anyway, we boarded the new train at 6:20. Time will only tell if this morning train switch will make me late this morning...

I mailed out my zine on Saturday. I don’t know know why but I’ve been feeling down ever since I dropped it off at the post office. I miss working on it. Also there are still some changes I want to make on it. I hope that Gary Kachadourian receives it today. In case he doesn’t receive it today I sent him an email to let him know it may arrive on Tuesday. I feel it’s best to cover all your bases.

Today I’m wearing jeans, beige Muppet shoes, and a stripped ecru, olive green, and pink shirt.


link | posted by gail at 1:18 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com