IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Looks like I will not be going to the Baltimore Book Festival today. Just thinking about going feels me with fear. What if the zine is there but looks horrible next to everyone else’s? Or worse what if I go there but everyone’s angry about what I wrote and draw? Or worse yet, what if it’s not there at all?

So instead of going I watched movies on my dvd player. I watched Camelot, The Mists of Avalon, and The Royal Tenenbaums.

I was really surprised at how much I took to and enjoyed The Mists Of Avalon. If you can recall I read the book in the early part of summer in my King Arthur gotta read it, see it, know it stage.

As expected I loved The Royal Tenenbaums! This isn’t surprising because I really seem to like movies written by Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson. As far as I’m concerned the two are comedic geniuses. Yes, I know I’m basing this on just three movies (Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums). But damn those were three great movies that made me laugh! I look forward to the next Owen Wilson/Wes Anderson movie.

Today, I’m wearing a purple and blue plaid mini skirt and a light blue t-shirt along with blue flip flops.


link | posted by gail at 1:51 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com