IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 29, 2004


wilco_dclinch_03_lo-sm, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

The above photo is that of the musical group Wilco.

Today, I caught the 1# instead of the #20 because the 20# was a no show. The driver this morning was a heavy set woman who wore a ponytail. Also, today the light rail train is being driven by a woman. I believe it is the same woman who was being trained yesterday. She appears to be flying solo. I see no sign of the old gray haired light rail driver. I hope she doesn’t get us stuck like she did yesterday.

The light rail baby is back again!!! He/She is cranky this morning. I heard it cry a few times. Shortly after it started to cry the light rail driver announced that we would have to catch a shuttle bus at the Warren Road stop. I swear to God that baby is psychic!!! The last time it was cranky we had to switch trains at the North Avenue Stop. Today it’s wearing a very Butch dark blue terry cloth track suit. Maybe it’s a boy after all?

As you can probably tell I did not get the chance to see Wilco last night at the Meyerhoff. Yesterday, it was heavily raining when I left from work. It was raining so hard that I felt hesitant about leaving to go outside. The streets outside my work place looked like rivers. I could barely see anything in front of me. The only thing I could see clearly were sheets of rain. I was soaked to the bone when I finally I got home. I wasn’t in the mood to go back outside for fear of catching a cold.

I hope to hear how Jeff Tweedy and the boys did by reading a review by that guy that has an obsession with music. According to his blog called, Notes - A Music Blog, he went to the concert last night or was scheduled to go. In the mean time I’ll try and catch them on The Conan O’Brien Show tonight.

Today, I’m wearing a green stripped cotton blouse along with stone washed jeans and beige Muppet shoes. I’m topping it off all off with my blue heavy nylon jacket.


link | posted by gail at 11:51 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:57 PM~  

Personally I prefer Yankee Hotel Foxtrot to A Ghost is Born, but many tell me I am wrong. I also prefer psychic barbers to crying psychic children.
brian - http://calculatoronfire.ebloggy.com

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com