IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, March 25, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:
I got on the #2 bus driven. It was being driven by the same man as yesterday. Every thing was on time. The only bad news I have to report is that the light rail train smelled of urine.

NBC’s The Office
I’m simply shocked! I was prepared to hate it. I found myself laughing out loud. It had all the uncomfortable silences like in the original.

The only problem I had was with Rainn Wilson’s portrayal of the Gareth character. He was a little too subdued. He seemed too normal. He didn’t come off at all as this awkward uber ass kissing geek. You got the impression that his character was in fact a very competent person.

All in all I liked the show and will probably see it again next Tuesday when it moves to it’s regular time slot.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a purple Henley and again the blue slacks this time I’m wearing them with the brown lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 12:45 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com