IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Todays, driver of the #1 bus bore a striking resemblance to r&b singer, Eve. The light rail train and it’s corresponding shuttle bus were both on time.

SIGHT OF THE DAY: THE STAR WARS CUBICLE
When I got into work today the first thing I noticed was that supervisor Brian’s desk was decorated with all this Star Wars stuff. It looked as though he was the head of the Star Wars fan club. It looked awesome! Up were several posters and various Star Wars product tie-ins from M&M’s. Then I realized that it must be someone’s idea of a practical joke. He was due in to work today. He had spent the weekend in Indianapolis at the big Star Wars convention. It was doubtful that after leaving the convention he would have immediately headed back to work in the wee hours of the morning to put up all that stuff.

By early mid morning he had taken all of the things down. I was surprised to see that the Lego playset ofDarth Vader and Emperor Palpatine on his throne were gone from off his monitor. They have been there since... well since, a very, very, very, very, very, very, long time. I guess he felt a little too embarrassed to keep them around since earlier in the day his cubicle was turned into Star Wars central.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
I have on a mint green pullover, blue jeans, and blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com