IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Morning Commute:
This morning I got on the #2 bus. I didn’t take much notice of the driver. The light rail was on time as was the shuttle bus.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: 4/20
Yesterday, was 4/20. I don’t understand how it has gained significance over the years.

A lot of Morning Shows had 4/20 themes yesterday inviting the guys from High Times and NORMAL to express their views. The only thing I learned was that there are numerous theories about how 4/20 gained significance or derived it’s name.

First off I have to let you know that I’m a square. I’ve never smoked pot. I don’t drink either. Also I’m not a Republican or a Religious Conservative. I’m just a tragically unhip black wall flower.

Even though I’ve never smoked the wacky tobacky, I’m all for legalization of marijuana. I feel pot smokers are basically harmless. I’ve never heard of hard core pot smoker breaking into someones house to get money for there next high. That’s usually the problem you run into with crack or heroin addicts. Crack and heroin are two drugs which I feel should never be legalized.

I’ve seen too many peoples lives destroyed by those two drugs for me to say it’s ok to legalize *all* drugs. Norway has had pot legal for many years and to the best of my knowledge they’ve never run into any serious problems because of it. If anything it would bring in extra revenue for the government. Well, that’s all I have to say about 4/20....

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a mint green pull over, jeans, and beige tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:25 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com