IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:
I got on the #1 bus. It was being driven by a man who wore dread locks. I can not think of a celebrity be resembled. The light rail was also on time.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: My Yearly Job Review and Star Wars
Yesterday, my supervisor Brian informed me that he had completed my yearly work evaluation. This news of course frightened me. Would it be a bad review? Would I have to pack up my stuffed bunnies and Elvis posters? Brian did tell me before hand that it was a good review. This news worries me even more. What exactly qualifies as a good review vs a mediocre review? I suppose I’ll find out tomorrow for sure.

Also just after my supervisor told me he had completed my yearly review, I was taken aback when he noticed the Star Wars Episode III poster I have up. No where on it does it say Star Wars. To give you a better description it; it has Anakin and Obi Wan with crossed swords and there all these flames around them. I assume that this is the battle where Anakin falls into a fiery pit and later becomes Darth Vader.

I felt it was a very stealth poster. No normal personal looking at would say or think I was a Star Wars geek.

All in all it’s a pretty neat poster, it’s holographic and shiny. I got it in the mail from Target.

After he mentioned the poster he told me he was going to the big Star Wars convention in Indianapolis next week. I’m not too surprised by this. He has a couple of Star Wars things around his cubicle. He camps out at Walmart when new Star Wars dvd’s come out. I’m sure he’ll be at the movies on opening day. He’s the most diligent Star Wars fan I’ve ever run across.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a long sleeve white flannel like shirt. It has a pattern of green plaid. I also have on blue slacks.


link | posted by gail at 10:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com