IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

TUESDAY COMMUTE:
This morning I got on the #2 bus. It was being driven by a man who looked like Darryl Bell, who played Ron, on >A Different World. The light rail and shuttle bus were also both on time.

It’s colder than usual this morning. It’s in the 40’s. The high today is supposed to get into the 60’s. This is a major switch from the summer like weather we had last week and over the weekend. It appears that Spring has finally sprung.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a yellow turtleneck and a stripped black button down sweater. I had intended to give the sweater to David as a Christmas present many moons ago but changed my mind at the last minute. I felt that it would look better on me than him. It’s the only piece of clothing I ever bought that came directly from the men’s store.


link | posted by gail at 9:22 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com