IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 31, 2005

DAILY COMMUTE:
I got on the #2 bus marked City Hall. It was driven by the small thin man with the pencil mustache. He kind of reminded me of a black John Waters. The light rail train was on time. The shuttle bus again was on time. It arrived at it’s usual 5:50. It was driven by the gray bearded man.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: The Odd Man Strikes Again!
Again I saw the odd man at the light rail shuttle stop in front of the Meyerhoff. I first saw him on Monday. When I saw him on Monday he looked vaguely familiar. I couldn’t be quiet sure because it was dark and rainy. The only thing I knew for sure was that he had a very thick Baltimore accent. This morning however it’s bright and sunny outside and I can now tell that I’ve never seen him before prior to Monday. He again was talking to the chubby gray haired man who looks like Wolf Man Jack or a blue collar Santa Claus gone to seed. He was talking about the shuttle bus. This time he wanted to know about the shuttle bus to Hunt Valley. The man with the beard reminded him about Penn Station. The shuttle bus to Penn Station was what he asked about on Monday. As the shuttle bus was coming down the street the odd man cheerfully walked off in the direction of Penn Station.

The odd man had on very thick glasses, a baseball cap, a backpack, and an MTA pass around his neck. He looked possibly developmentally disabled. I don’t understand his fascination about asking about a shuttle that he apparently doesn’t need. After seeing him in broad daylight I feel sorry for calling him a doofus in a previous post. I don’t normally beat up on the disabled.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, in honor of business casual day at work I have on blue slacks, a blue pullover that has bell sleeves. I’m not sure if it’s still in fashion. I don’t like to buy too many trendy clothes. Over the pullover I have on a black sweater in case I have chills again today. For some odd reason I felt very cold yesterday at work. No one else seemed to be affected. I hope I’m not coming down with something. In case you’re wondering, the shoes I have on are blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com