IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

DAILY COMMUTE:
This morning I got on the #2 bus. I didn’t take much notice of the driver. The light rail train was on time. The car I was on had about seven passengers on it. The shuttle bus was also on time. Yesterday, the express shuttle bus that I take home was 40 minutes late. This was highly unusual. I hope it doesn’t happen again.

Johnnie Cochran is Dead:(
This morning as I was listening to my walkman on the way to work I was shocked by the news that Johnnie Cochran died. He was 67 and died of an apparent brain tumor. When I came into work a woman who rarely talks to me asked, “Did you hear the news about Johnnie Cochran?” I told her that I had. Then she said, “They are killing us all!” I thought this was an odd thing to say. Cochran died of a brain tumor not as a victim of a drive by shooting. A brain tumor is uncontrollable. To the best of my knowledge there is no way to prevent it from forming. I have heard that you can get brain tumors from cell phones. I’m not quite sure if this true. However, just to be safe I don’t own a cell phone.

I’m saying right here and now that I have always admired Johnnie Cochran. He seemed like the the lawyer to go to if you were rich and guilty as hell. With Cochran’s expert legal know how you knew that against all odds you would get off. Who can forget during the O.J. Simpson Trial, “If the glove don’t fit. You must acquit!”

Even though I’ve never met Cochran or needed his legal services, I will miss him. It was nice knowing that if I was in serious trouble and rich that Johnnie Cochran was the lawyer to call. Now who will people like P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg, and Todd Bridges have to turn to when they are in trouble? I have a feeling that Lil’ Kim is kicking herself for not calling Cochran when she was in trouble. Anyway you cut it it’s all so sad....

Good bye Mr. Johnnie! :(

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I’m wearing a long sleeve green plaid shirt, blue jeans, and brown lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 5:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com