IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:
I woke up a little later than usual but still managed to get to work on time. I ended up taking the #2 bus to the light rail station. The light rail train was on time. The shuttle bus was also on time. However, there was barely anyone on it. This was very unusual. I suppose that maybe a bus connection was running late for some of the passengers. In case you’re wondering, the shuttle bus was driven by the man with the gray beard.

CONCERN OF THE DAY:
Lingering in restrooms

I’ve never understood why some people seem to linger in public rest rooms. I’ve never looked at public restrooms, especially at work as being places to socialize.

There was once was this woman who worked at the company who seemed to always hang out in the restroom. She was a tall older woman who liked to wear gobs of make up. If she saw you she would engage you in conversation about something. You’d talk to her for a bit then leave. She however, never seemed to leave the rest room. I found this behavior very very odd. It was like she was living in the ladies room. I always avoided her. To me her behavior seemed freakish. I believe it is best to use the restroom then leave. You should not hang out there waiting for unsuspecting victims to engage in conversation.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a sage green pullover, blue jeans, and brown lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 12:29 AM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:23 AM~  

When I was a kid and got dragged to the big department stores we used to have in town (Stewart's, Hoschild-Cohn, Hutzler's, etc.) I used to be amazed when my mother or grandmother would open the door to the ladies room and slip into what, from the outside, looked like a plush lounge. I would always get a quick peek of an ante-room before the lavatory while the door was shutting that had couches and chairs and tables and fake plants and magazines. I thought women were supposed to hang out there. We didn't have anything like that before we got into the men's room.

I guess that was a different time and place.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com