IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I caught the #20 bus. I also got on the early light rail train because the bus came slighlty earlier than usual. I caught the B shuttle bus. It got to the Timonium light rail stop at 6 AM. This is the earliest I have ever been at that stop. As I transferred to the C bus I saw a fellow co-worker get on the bus. I made it into the work at 6:20 am. So far this summer this is the earliest I have ever made it into work.


UMAB CAMPUS POLICE PATROL:

When I got home from work I saw the scary elderly stalker man. This time he was sitting on the playground bench down the street from where I live. Where he was sitting gave him a direct view of me walking towards my apartment building. When he saw that I had spotted him he nervously turned away. It makes me wonder how long he’s been doing this?

For all I know he could be a serial killer like that BTK guy they caught. The block I live in is very transient. It consists mostly of graduate students and employees of UMAB. Come to think of it, the street I live in would be perfect for an Al Queda operative or a BTK killer type. Since no one really stays around too long it’s difficult to track irregularities in neighbors.

Anyway, just as I had spotted him on the bench a UMAB campus police car pulled up. Seeing the campus police patrolling the area makes me feel secure. I hope that they will be there tommorrow morning when I leave out for work and when I come home in the evening.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a short sleeve floral short with a silk string tie front. I also have on a pair of green slacks.


link | posted by gail at 9:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com