IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 18, 2005

THE COMMUTE HOME:

On the way home at about 5:45 pm Red Bull van pulled up at the Timonium light rail stop. It had a giant can of Red Bull on the roof. It also had California licence plates. When it stopped the very attractive looking blonde driver and blonde passenger got out and asked if any one wanted a Red Bull. The driver and passenger were a thin, healthy looking, blonde man and woman. They were obviously models hired for there looks. Anyway, after they made there announcement a lot of people went to the car and got a free Red Bull.

I didn’t get in line because I’m not sure if Red Bull is an alcoholic beverage or not. I don’t drink and I didn’t want to be stuck carrying around something I don’t drink. It’s kind of hard to tell from the design of the can. After every one who wanted one got there free Red Bull the attractive looking couple sped off.

Also yesterday I saw a group of Cindy Sheehan supporters gathered in front of the State Office building across the street from the light rail station. My train was coming and I didn’t have enough time to stop and take a picture of them.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I wore green slacks and a short sleeve blouse with a sweetheart neckline. The soft cotton blouse was white and had a pattern of red roses with green leaves on it.


link | posted by gail at 1:30 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Peter A. Clay commented at 10:32 PM~  

Red Bull is labeled an energy drink, basically caffeine in a can.
I used to drink the stuff, and had a great affection for Diet Rockstar.
It's probably just as good for you as coffee, but I have found out that life is good enough not to need chemical motivation.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com