IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


nearlibrarycrab, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is a crab sculpture I saw in front of what I believe was an advertising agency a couple of blocks from the Enoch Pratt Library


This morning for the first time ever I bought an energy drink! I bought SoBe’s Energy drink. I got it because after a second careful observation of the energy drinks that my 7 -ELEVEN carries I noticed that it’s the only one that comes in a clear bottle and not a silvery beer like can. The darn thing looks absolutely female user friendly! It has two lizards on the bottle behind a red triangle. I can take SoBe’s Energy beverage to work and not feel as if I’ve written myself up a one way trip to the human resources office. I also like that on the bottle it says that it’s citrus flavoured and it has this nice orange colour to it.

Right now I’m wondering what it will taste like? Will it be sweet or tart? Will it really give me extra energy? Will it help me to be better able to pull in extra overtime hours this week without crashing? Is it all just a scam? More answers to these burning questions and more when we tune in tomorrow to.... GJ Willis Trys Sobe Energy beverage For The First Time!

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a sky blue v-neck top and a dark blue skirt with beige and brown slides.


link | posted by gail at 10:12 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Manny Festo commented at 1:13 AM~  

I really like that crab sculpture.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com