IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Today, I feel a little disappointed and let down. I woke up this morning with all the jittery eagerness of a Christmas morning. I was hoping to hear who in the Bush White House would be indicted for the Plamegate Scandal. Sadly, I awoke with the news that neither Karl Rove nor Dick Cheney had been indicted......yet. Hopefully, indictments will be handed out some time tomorrow. One things for sure I pray that nothing suspicious happens to Special Prosecuter, Patrick Fitzgerald, or his family.

PLAMEGATE or THE PLAME AFFAIR
Plamegate is the case where the name of CIA operative, Valerie Plame, was leaked to the press. The reason her name was leaked is allegedly in retaliation for her husband, Joseph C. Wilson exposing the Bush administrations exaggeration over Iraqs efforts to obtain Uranium in Niger. Wilson first wrote about his misgivings in a 2003 New York Times op-ed piece. Then afterwards allegedly, higher ups in the Bush administration became obsessed with destroying him. Afterall, in 2003 it was downright unAmerican to suggest that the basis for the Iraqi war were dubious.

Plamegate, in my opinion has the potential to bring down the Bush Presidency just like Watergate brought down the Nixon Presidency. In my opinion the deliberate exposure of an intelligence officers name is tantamount to committing treason. Not only are you putting the agent at risk but all her contacts as well. This to me shows how far the Bush administration is willing to go to destroy those who do not tow their company line.

If Cheney and/or Rove are named tomorrow I’m going to be out celebrating. I am going to party like it is 1999.... er.... make that 2999. Yea, I am gonna party like it is 2999!!!


link | posted by gail at 8:56 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Maverick commented at 3:17 PM~  

I don't think that they are going to pass out too many more indictments...Rove may get taken down, but I doubt Cheney will. From what I hear, Cheney is pretty influential behind the scenes and supposedly, he was one of the main architects behind the case to go to war with Iraq. If he gets taken down, Bush may as well resign...

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com