IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Today, I went to Church. However, I almost ended up being late again. The one thing that saved me from being late ironically enough was that the light rail was not running. So instead of taking the train I had to walk there. The only reason I found out that the trains were not running was because I happened to run into a pair of MTA drivers who were walking down the street towards the new Dunkin Doughnuts.

At Church there was a baby dedication service. However, it was not conducted by Rev. Hubbell. Recently, Hubbell has taken ill so the service was conducted by her husband, Rev. Manwell. Not seeing Hubbell conduct the service seemed strange and out of place. The music during the rest of the service entitled, Gifts From the Earth, had a Native American feel to it.

After Church on a whim I decided to go down to the Gallery to eat lunch. After that I went over to Barnes and Nobles.

While in Barnes and Nobles the strangest thing occurred. A man came up to me and asked in a very hushed conspiratorial tone, if I was going to buy books today. He seemed very shifty, like a con man. I lied and told him, No, as I walked hurriedly away. The man seemed to be up to no good. Later I saw him approaching another customer. This customer kind of laughed him off. I wish I had the courage to do that instead of get frightened.


link | posted by gail at 7:53 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com