IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Today was a tragic day for me. I lost my pedometer of three days. Alas, I knew it would not last long. Over the years I have owned several pedometers and have lost them all. This time I thought that things would be different.

I bought the pedometer so that I could keep track of my walking. I admit I had little faith that the tiny counter would last long. Thus, I did not invest much money into my Sportline 345 Pedometer. I spent about six bucks on it at Walmart. The little bugger measured steps, distance, calories burned, and even told the time. Its only been a couple of hours and I miss it so.

Since I intend on keeping up my walking routine I did a little research on Amazon.com to come up with a better replacement pedometer. The next one I will get will be the Omron HJ-112 Digital Premium Pedometer. The main selling points on it for me is that it does not have to be clipped to a belt. All of the pedometers I have lost over the years were lost when clipped to my belt. I like the fact that the Omron HJ-112 works just as well in you pocket or purse. Hopefully, I have finally found a pedometer that will not become MIA.


link | posted by gail at 9:05 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Maverick commented at 1:53 PM~  

Do you have a daily goal or do you have it just to see how much you are walking each day?

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com