IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


I felt uneasy all of yesterday. So I checked my answering machine and got the shock of my life. It appears that my father is very ill and my brother is in the hospital, again.

I am not too shocked about my brother being in the hospital because he has been in and out ever since he was a teenager. The usual cause of his being hospitalized is that he stopped taking his meds. When he stops taking his meds he usually becomes violent. This time he got in a physical fight with his landlord.

My father on the other hand is an almost paragon of good health. His only recent health complaint has been arthritis. So I was shocked to hear that he was in the hospital about a week ago. According to the message left on my answering by my sister my father has heart and liver failure as well as fluid in his lungs. They are also closely monitoring his heart. If I had not been so wrapped in doing overtime I could have been there for him.

Today, when I talked to him on the phone he sounded good, a lot better than he usually sounds on the phone. Hopefully, this means that he is getting better.

WALKING LOG
10515 STEPS
6.30 MILES
814 CALORIES


link | posted by gail at 10:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com