IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


rascalscooter, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Even though I am a bit on the pudgy side myself I feel angered and disgusted by this fat guy who gets on the light rail train almost every evening on a Rascal scooter. I feel angry because he does not need it. I have seen him many times get on the special handicapped ramp then park the Rascal scooter and walk over to take a seat. When he walks he does not limp or anything. He looks to be in his late 40’s early 50’s. He wears glasses and has dark hair and a salt and pepper coloured beard. He must be laziest man on Earth!

Why not just walk instead of drive the Rascal around? I don’t know maybe he is not faking it. Its not like I am a doctor or anything.

Anyway, today, another fat guy on a Rascal scooter got on the train. He was elderly and wore thick glasses and had a pencil thin grey mustache. He also wore a Baltimore Orioles Event Staff uniform. When the youngish guy on the Rascal saw the older man he immediately struck up a conversation.

Apparently, the old man had the Rascal because he had back problems. I did not quiet catch why the young man had a Rascal. The one thing I can say at least the old man appeared to really need the Rascal to get around. Throughout the entire ride he never got out of it. The younger man as I have stated above always gets out of his and parks it while he saunters over to a seat.


link | posted by gail at 10:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com