IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 07, 2006

I was late yet again for work. I really must come up with a better strategy for being on time again now that it appears that the heat has abated. Also sadly, I have not done my morning yoga in a week due to the excessive heat. As I have written before I do not have air conditioning and am getting by soley by the aid of two fans that blow hot air.

Sweating while doing yoga would not be so bad. I have always wanted to try out Bikram Yoga. The only thing putting me off from attempting an imprompto Bikram Yoga session at home was the heat. The heat was so powerful that I found it difficult to sleep at night. During the heat wave I would literally wake up in the morning and see a sweat outline where my body laid the night before in bed. Hopefully, some time this week I can get back to waking up early and doing my yoga. God/Goddess I Really Miss My Yoga!!!

WALKING LOG

I thought it would never happen! I forgot to put my pedometer in my pocket this morning. This all happened because I woke up late and was in a mad rush to leave out for work on time. Sadly, I ended up being late. The values below are what I did when I got home from work and walked over to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. Of which I might add I got caught in a thunderstorm on the way over while toting my trusty blue metal shopping cart. I felt like a walking target for a lightening strike. Thankfully none struck. However, for the first time since viewing the Doctor Who episode, The Empty Child, I understood the inappropriatness of Rose wearing a Union Jack T-shirt while hanging from a ballon in the middle of the London Blitz. She was practically a target as I felt with my metal shopping cart.

STEPS....3969
MILES....0.87
CALORIES BURNED....150


link | posted by gail at 9:01 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com